Broadcast United

Zelensky said the August 26 missile attack was one of the largest

Broadcast United News Desk
Zelensky said the August 26 missile attack was one of the largest

[ad_1]

Zelensky said the August 26 missile attack was one of the largest

Central Asia (CA) Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky commented on the large-scale attack launched by Russian troops on Ukrainian regions on August 26. Video and text of Zelensky’s speech Publish On his social network.

“Right now, throughout the country, work continues on clearing up the consequences of the Russian attack. This was one of the biggest blows – a comprehensive one. More than a hundred missiles of various types and about a hundred suicide bombers,” Zelensky said.

Ukraine’s president said the attack had “caused great damage to the energy sector” but said restoration work was already underway wherever power was out. Zelensky noted that dozens of people had been killed and dozens more injured.

On the morning of August 26, Russian troops launched a large-scale attack on Ukrainian energy facilities. Ukrainian Energy Minister German Galushenko said the attack targeted energy infrastructure in different regions of the country. Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmygal said the attack damaged 15 regions. The Russian Ministry of Defense said they carried out a “large-scale strike with high-precision weapons” on energy infrastructure that ensures the operation of the Ukrainian military-industrial complex.

Follow the activities in the Telegram channel @centralasiamedia.

[ad_2]

Source link

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *