
[ad_1]
Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Kamala Harris are playing a veritable sandbox game over a televised debate planned for early September, with Trump previously agreeing to face off against US President Joe Biden in a televised debate on ABC on September 10. However, he decided to go against this agreement and insisted that the debate take place on the more sympathetic Fox News Channel on September 4. Harris said Trump was afraid to face him, but like a kindergarten argument, Trump countered that Harris was afraid to face him.
Trump’s pretext for the reversal was a defamation lawsuit he filed against ABC TV host George Stephanopoulos, whom Trump now nicknamed “Slopadopoulos.” The TV personality claimed on air that Trump was convicted of rape in the case of E. Jean Carroll, but the fact is that he was convicted of sexual assault earlier this year and ordered to pay her $83 million.

“My debate with Joe Biden, the worst President in American history, criminal, was scheduled to take place sometime in September on ABC Radio, the home of George Slopadopulos. Now that Joe has understandably dropped out of the race, I believe that whoever the Far Left nominates should be on Fox News instead of biased ABC. Thank you,” Trump wrote on his social network, Veritas. He later added that he had agreed to the date with Fox News.
Harris responded to the comments by mocking Trump and pointing to his earlier statement that he is willing to debate Harris anywhere, anytime. In a statement from her camp, Trump was urged to stop all contests and told to face Harris on ABC on September 10 unless he is too scared to do so. Harris will appear there with or without him and address the American people.
Trump seemed flustered by this, saying in another post on social media that Kamala was not intellectually mature enough to appear on Fox News and that she was afraid to appear. In another post, he said Harris had a low IQ.
“Did anyone notice Harris isn’t doing interviews? Simply because she is dumb. Her IQ is low and our Country doesn’t need someone who can’t form a sentence. She can’t and we are getting rid of one of them – Sleepy Joe Biden,” Trump wrote.
Unless someone concedes, the September candidate debate will likely be fruitless.
[ad_2]
Source link