Broadcast United

Shoddy construction management system: Bartosh must be finished by the end of August or it’s over

Broadcast United News Desk
Shoddy construction management system: Bartosh must be finished by the end of August or it’s over

[ad_1]

“I think the Minister Bartos He will keep his promise and the system will be working perfectly by the end of August. If not, I want the minister to take personal responsibility for it.” He said in a TV One show broadcast on Sunday Jacob.

Since its launch, municipalities, designers and architects have reported problems with the new construction management system. “More things were bunched together. There was no testing and training. There was no time and space to do it, which was not good. The launch date was also at the beginning of the holiday season, which didn’t help much.” The head of TOP 09 Parliamentary Club said.

“Nevertheless, Minister Bartos promised us that he will negotiate with the main partners and that individual errors in the system will be corrected. I believe this will be done in August,” He added.

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs will ask for an explanation of the reservations and, most importantly, for a solution from the government coalition. Marian Jurechka (KDU University College – ČSL). He said he values ​​the field information from the construction management system staff and hopes Bartosh within the coalition will provide detailed information about the retention of building authority staff and, most importantly, a solution to the situation.

The People’s boss said he understood that complications might arise when implementing a new IT system, but if they lasted for weeks, it was either because the processes were poorly regulated and managed, or because the supplier had made a mistake. “At the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, we have made some changes in digitalization over the past two years. I know it is not easy, but mistakes must not prevent us from providing quality services to citizens and investors,” He added.

After negotiations on Bartos’s resignation are concluded, if he does not correct the mistakes in the system by the end of August, the president of the People’s Club will also call for Ales Dufek or the head of the ODS club Marek Benda.

We take feedback seriously, Bartosh said

Bartosh apologized on Friday for the problems on the X network, but according to him, the change was necessary and would bring benefits. “I would like to apologise for any problems this upgrade has caused any party and I recognise that even with these options considered the time available for officers to adapt to the system was short. Based on feedback we are now following up with another series of training and webinars,” Bartosh said.

He also suggested that the original system was better. According to him, if it was true, there would not have been “such deep dissatisfaction with the length of the construction process and the whole process” before the change. He also noted that the digitalization project had been “lying” at the ministry for eight years under the now opposition ANO movement.

Bartosz wrote to ČTK today saying The digitization of the process and the new law represent a major and difficult change that people have been calling for for years, but no one has had the courage to do it because of its high requirements and complexity. “But without this, there will never be an opportunity for improvement, even if it does not appear immediately, in the first stage we do not deny that there are difficulties, on the contrary, we are actively solving them,” he said.

Bartoš said that MMR is in daily contact with representatives of professional organizations, municipalities and authorities“We take their feedback very seriously, we work to eliminate major deficiencies as quickly as possible and strive to take these comments into account in the further development of information systems,” Pointing out that he recalled that since July 1, users have sent more than 4,200 requests through the builders’ portal. Building authorities and relevant authorities have started cooperating with more than half of them. “There are more than 1,900 procedures in total, and more than 200 of them have been completed, such as the division, merger, and approval of land plots.” Point out



[ad_2]

Source link

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *