
[ad_1]
he Oncologist Manuel Alvarez, Sentenced to seven years in prison for repeated sexual abuse. He surrendered to the gendarmerie on Friday.
The professional was sentenced to seven years in prison for repeatedly sexually abusing female patients and is currently being detained by the police at the Third Police Station. Porvenir, located in the Magellan Region.
Based on information collected by radio stations Bio BioAfter the July 15 conviction, an arrest warrant was issued on August 6. However, they found none.
Former Director of Oncology at Clínica Las Condes He was reportedly nowhere to be found at his homes in Santiago and Punta Arenas.
In light of this situation, a warrant for his arrest was reportedly issued on August 6 and he is wanted by detectives from the Sexual Offenses and Petty Crimes Brigade (Brisexme) of the Santiago and Punta Arenas Police Departments. CHV News.
Alvarez was found guilty of taking advantage of the vulnerable state of his victims, cancer patients he treated.As reported by the judiciary in a statement.
The attack occurred in 2016 and 2017 In private medical institutions, For two people in the terminal stage of illness.
“My clients didn’t run away”
Cesar RamosThe lawyer representing the oncologist ruled out the possibility that the doctor was a fugitive and assured that, despite the fact that the gendarmerie had been assigned to duty at the former prison, He requested that he be taken to a southern prison., Corresponds to your current addresshe said cooperate.
“My client did not abscondthe Public Ministry had known his address in Punta Arenas for two months, and We are waiting for the feasibility report. He was sentenced to Magellan Prison“The lawyer said that according to the records The third.
[ad_2]
Source link