Broadcast United

Selection: Costa changes long-term bet with immediate results

Broadcast United News Desk
Selection: Costa changes long-term bet with immediate results

[ad_1]

July 19, 2024 at 9:33 pm

July 19, 2024 at 9:33 pm

Óscar Villegas is the new head of Bolivia, responsible for the work from level VI to senior level. The FBF, chaired by Fernando Costa, promises, “Through planting“The project will run from 2024 to 2034 and the proposal does not seek immediate results but long-term results.

This is the third coach the current president has hired since previously signing Gustavo Costas and Antonio Carlos Zago; he inherited it from Cesar Farias during the management of the late Cesar Salinas. The owner admitted that he was looking for Direct result leads to error They are now seeking remedies.

“After an in-depth analysis of our national team’s performance over the past 25 years and beyond the 2024 Copa America, Exposed a profound crisis“We’re betting on this project,” Costa said, showing a book containing the basis of the route to be followed.

The pillars are three: matches, counts and methodology, in which the number of matches the boys must play before they can enter the senior team is outlined, in addition to incorporating Director of Methodology And looking for talented Bolivians around the world.

Bolivia gets 3 extra points for 2026 World Cup qualifiers, only in 2024 Six scheduled matches. The tournament will begin with a home game against Venezuela (May 9) and then continue with a visit to Chile (October 9). Then there are Colombia (left) and Argentina (five), and finally Ecuador (five) and Paraguay (left).

Zago had previously said that his goal was to get the World Cup option by the end of the year, but with the end of the friendly matches and official competitions (America’s Cup), he changed his speech and talked about “Working for the future“Now, with Villegas at the helm, we are focused on the long term.

Regardless, the Cochabambino coach said they were going to play.From Venezuela. There are people working on it, “he said at a press conference in La Paz. In addition, he believes they will start looking for the best players to compete in September.

“we are Propose radical change, Not only in the way we work with the team, but also in the components and structures of each aspect. “Added Costa. In this sense, the owner confirmed that Pablo Escobar and Julio Cesar Valdivieso are no longer players of the Green Team.

[ad_2]

Source link

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *